Problem with packaging theme

Topics: Writing themes
Jul 6, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Hello.

I have a problem on trying to pack my theme. I use this command: package create MySiteTheme c:\Temp and I receive next extencion:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot create a package that has no dependencies nor content.
Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a package that has no dependencies nor content.
Stack Trace:
[InvalidOperationException: Cannot create a package that has no dependencies nor content.]   at NuGet.PackageBuilder.Save(Stream stream)   at Orchard.Packaging.Services.PackageBuilder.BuildPackage(ExtensionDescriptor extensionDescriptor)   at Orchard.Packaging.Services.PackageManager.Harvest(String extensionName)   at Orchard.Packaging.Commands.PackagingCommands.CreatePackage(String extensionName, String path)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I create my theme with codegen theme MySiteTheme and then manualy copy .css and .cshtml files from TheThemeMachine.