Upgrading MultiTenant Site from 1.0 -> 1.2

Topics: Installing Orchard
Jul 6, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Hi,

I have recently upgrade Orchard on my host from 1.0 to 1.2.  The main (default) site upgraded fine as per the instructions (http://www.orchardproject.net/docs/Upgrading-a-site-to-a-new-version-of-Orchard.ashx#Upgrading_an_Azure_Instance_of_Orchard_4).  When I logged in to the default site, I upgraded the modules and also enabled the Recipie module via the web command line.

When I got my tennant to log in, they were able to upgrade the modules, and enable the web command line.  But when they tried to enable the Recipie Module, they got an access denied error (and a prompt to log in).

Do the tenants also need to enable the Recipie module (my understanding is yes).  And if so, how??

Cheers

Sam

Coordinator
Jul 6, 2011 at 5:20 AM

In that article, there is a link to a small module that enables the recipes feature when you enable it.

Jul 6, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Do you ever sleep Bertrand??  :-)

Ah, I didn't see that cause it wasn't in the Azure section (perhaps it needs to be added).  But I will give that a shot.

So do I take it that the web command line only works for the default tennant?  Or is there something else going on??

Thanks

Sam

Coordinator
Jul 6, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Yes, the web command line only works for the default tenant.