Translation for Taxonomies

Topics: Localization
Jul 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Hello I am working on the dutch translation for Orchard and started to work on the Taxonomies module. I can not figure out how to translate te Taxonomies text in the main admin menu. I think it is important to have this translated since taxonomies exist in Dutch but it is not a very known word. Is it possible to translate it and where can I find the term?

Thanks in advance,

Wim Tilburgs

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Yes, it is possible. I will update the docs to include the process to localize modules. Give me a few days.

Sent from my TI-99/4A

Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:34 PM
To: Bertrand Le Roy
Subject: Translation for Taxonomies [orchard:263759]

Hello I am working on the dutch translation for Orchard and started to work on the Taxonomies module. I can not figure out how to translate te Taxonomies text in the main admin menu. I think it is important to have this translated since taxonomies exist in Dutch but it is not a very known word. Is it possible to translate it and where can I find the term?

Thanks in advance,

Wim Tilburgs

Jul 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Wow this was my first post in the forum. I just pushed the button to send and the answer is there. Even on a Sunday evening. This is very impressive! :)

Coordinator
Jul 4, 2011 at 4:41 AM
Nah, you got lucky :)

Sent from my TI-99/4A

Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:44 PM
To: Bertrand Le Roy
Subject: Re: Translation for Taxonomies [orchard:263759]

Wow this was my first post in the forum. I just pushed the button to send and the answer is there. Even on a Sunday evening. This is very impressive! :)