Save More Than 5000 Charecter in database

Topics: General
Jun 29, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Dear Team/friends,

In my Project  i have a field Where user supplier entering the Terms & Conditions Which is bigger in Charecter count. so can any budy suggest how to do it.  as database field length is not enough.

Jun 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM

You should probably set the table field to be of type Text. instead of varchar, or nvarchar for your ContentPart.

Jun 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM
How to set in the migration. As currently i am using .Column("Blurb2", DbType.String)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM, sharpoverride <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You should probably set the table field to be of type Text. instead of varchar, or nvarchar for your ContentPart.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2011 at 7:00 PM

.Column<string>("Text", column => column.Unlimited())

Jul 1, 2011 at 4:39 AM
Thanx bertrandleroy.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM, bertrandleroy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

.Column<string>("Text", column => column.Unlimited())

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com