Error after installing Shape Tracing

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General
Jun 16, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Hi everyone,

after installing shape tracing, I began to get the error message below:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'ClaySharp.IClayBehavior' does not contain a definition for 'GetMembers' and no extension method 'GetMembers' accepting a first argument of type 'ClaySharp.IClayBehavior' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 169:        private void DumpShape(IShape shape) {
Line 170:            var members = new Dictionary<string, object>();
Line 171:            ((IClayBehaviorProvider) (dynamic) shape).Behavior.GetMembers(() => null, shape, members);
Line 172:
Line 173:            foreach (var key in members.Keys.Where(key => !key.StartsWith("_"))) {

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Orchard\Modules\Orchard.DesignerTools\Services\ObjectDumper.cs    Line: 171 

Any tips?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2011 at 1:51 AM

I think you are installing the latest shape tracing module (1.2) on an Orchard 1.1 version.

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:58 AM

God, missed that. Sorry. Thanks.

Jun 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM

How do you back out if you've gotten into this?

Jun 22, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Renamed the Module.txt in the broken module folder to anything else - Orchard should no longer even see it.

Jun 22, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Thanks Pete.  I ended up doing the in-place upgrade from here: http://furl.ca/cb

After upgrading Orchard (and some re-tweaking of theme customizations), it was all good again.

Cheers.

Jan 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

hi all, i have install shape tracing tool and facing the error same as "marcelomagri". then i renamed the module.txt solution advised by pete now it goes fine. but i want to install designer tool but i can't install....any one advise me how i install designer tool after proceed that...

Jan 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM

What version of Orchard are you using?