Seek code from Renaud Paquay's mix10 presentation

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General
Mar 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Hoping someone can help me track down the source code used by Renaud Paquay's mix10 presentation - it looks like good background to the process of creating a custom Orchard module. But I haven't been able to find the referenced SC. I got as far as this thread at MSDN ... can anyone help me out?

And while i'm drawing attention back to a year old presentation ... I think Paquay did a really good job at the deep dive - he clearly could have used a great deal more time and helped those of us trying to understand the framework immensely if he could taken twice as long. Understanding that being rushed means being focused and that at a venue like MIX it's part of the game - but we are now 12 months since and i'm not seeing anything (searched channel9) that follows up with the kind of detail and organization that Paquay's started with. You watch it now and it's like a teaser as to what can be done via custom modules.

not to criticize the orchard team - hat's off to the code contributions and responding in this list but Orchard is too complex for text only  interaction - even when you throw code in. Those of you who understand the big picture need to figure out how to produce a few hours worth of screencasts explaining it the way Mr. Paquay started to.

much appreciated