Sharing the Module

Topics: Administration, General
Mar 7, 2011 at 8:57 AM

After uploading the module via contribution in http://orchardproject.net/gallery, I cannot see the uploaded module under modules. I packaged it and uploded (Contribute to Orchard Gallery) and shows as published but not shown under modules list. 

How to get the published module under module menu in Orchard gallery. Do I have to share it. From where can I do it?

Please let me know it soon.. Thanks...

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Can you tell me the ID of the package you tried to upload? For your module to show up under the “Modules” section, you just need to choose “Module” as the package type when specifying your module details on the contribution form. I think it defaults to that, though.

If you go to “Manage My Contributions” on the “Contribute” tab, do you see it there? Try looking all the way at the bottom, under “Unpublished packages”. You should be able to edit your package from there and re-publish it.

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:57 AM
To: Bradley Millington
Subject: Sharing the Module [orchard:248688]

After uploading the module via contribution in http://orchardproject.net/gallery, I cannot see the uploaded module under modules. I packaged it and uploded (Contribute to Orchard Gallery) and shows as published but not shown under modules list.

How to get the published module under module menu in Orchard gallery. Do I have to share it. From where can I do it?

Please let me know it soon.. Thanks...

Mar 7, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Edited Mar 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I uploaded again with a new version. Now loaded in the module section.

Thanks

Mar 7, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Edited Mar 7, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Thanks

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Hi Supunmali,

I do see this module appearing under the Modules section of the website. Is this the one? If so, then it looks like it’s published correctly.

Thanks,

Bradley

MapIPLocation - 1.3

By Ahangama

Bing Maps Interactive SDK based module to add pushpins, based on IP geolocation. Provides location-aware browsing and creates a participatory platform. For better functionality use Internet Explorer or Chrome. In IE works only in version 9 as earlier versions do not support w3c Geolocation feature.

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 4:01 AM
To: Bradley Millington
Subject: Re: Sharing the Module [orchard:248688]

It is shown as a published module under Manage My Contributions but not shown in the modules section.

Package ID: Orchard.Module.MapIPLocation

Mar 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Yes, I later added a newer version. Then it worked fine. Before adding the version 1.3, version 1.0 was not visible in the gallery.