None of the constructors found with policy 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'Orchard.ContentManagement.DefaultContentManager' can be invoked with the available services...

Topics: General, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Mar 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I'm seeing the following error when I try accessing my Orchard (on Azure) deployment:

Server Error in '/' Application.

None of the constructors found with policy 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'Orchard.ContentManagement.DefaultContentManager' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Constructor 'Void .ctor(Autofac.IComponentContext, Orchard.Data.IRepository`1[Orchard.ContentManagement.Records.ContentTypeRecord], Orchard.Data.IRepository`1[Orchard.ContentManagement.Records.ContentItemRecord], Orchard.Data.IRepository`1[Orchard.ContentManagement.Records.ContentItemVersionRecord], Orchard.ContentManagement.MetaData.IContentDefinitionManager, System.Func`1[Orchard.ContentManagement.IContentManagerSession], System.Lazy`1[Orchard.ContentManagement.IContentDisplay])' parameter resolution failed at parameter 'Orchard.ContentManagement.MetaData.IContentDefinitionManager contentDefinitionManager'.

Please advise!