How to get the latest source code

Jan 16, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Edited Jan 16, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I click "update" on the first line in the "repository explore"(so called parent?), and seems update now. But I am not sure.

----------------------------------------------------------

I find an issue which is similiar to what I encountered has been reported and seems fixed: here, but where can I find the "changed source code"?

I have installed the tortoiseHg, according to document: here, I open its repository explore but find the lastest  is 39 hours ago and I don't know how to find it?

And I try to "Update" to the lastest version by right click the folder and choose TortoiseHg->update, but there is a dropdownlist "Update to". Whick item should I choose?

In short, two questions:
1. If what I want is just updating to the lasted version by tortoiseHg, how should I do?
2. If updating to the lasted version can't get the resolution above, how should I do? just wait until it is released on tortoiseHg?

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2011 at 1:55 AM
Edited Jan 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Hi -- You should be able to sync to the tip of the 1.x branch in TortoiseHg by doing a "Pull" first, (to bring down the most recent list of chagesets), and then an "Update" to sync to the latest changeset for the 1.x branch.  If your enlistment is synced to the right place, it should show this changeset at the top: 4111 (31172855b8f7) Porting contribution from Kevin Labranche. Fix for 17111.  Does this help?