Doco on orchardproject site

Oct 28, 2010 at 7:32 AM
Is there some way we could have the documentation approved for the latest version by moving the links on the /docs page. Maybe just a big heading for each version or something. I know you guys are busy but I am just keen to get into it.
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by moving the links.

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM

As expected because the release was only a few days ago, there is doco that applies to 0.5 and is different to 0.8. Especially around the high level descriptions, I just want to learn the right thing. So if I knew that something has been approved for 0.8 somehow it would put my mind at ease and would feel like I was helping and not nagging when letting you know there is a problem in the doco.

If you say it is 0.8 and I find a problem then I really should tell you about or fix it.

I am acutely aware of how much energy you guys must be putting into this and dont want to add to your work load unnecessarily.

Thats all, No biggee!

I just want to help out where I can.

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Ah, OK. The documents that have already been reviewed or updated for 0.8 have been marked as such on top of the page. I hope this helps.

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Thats great. Thanks

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:41:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Doco on orchardproject site [orchard:232612]

Ah, OK. The documents that have already been reviewed or updated for 0.8 have been marked as such on top of the page. I hope this helps.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com